In our previous article, we went through how to install and configure IIS for use with Horizon Mirage File Portal and Web Management. In this article, we’ll go over how to install the Horizon Mirage File Portal.
- IIS is installed and configured properly with an SSL certificate
1. Shift-right-click the mirage.WebAccess.x64.35175.msi installer, and then choose Run as different user.
2. Fill in the credentials for your Mirage administrative user, and then click OK.
3. Click Run, if necessary.
4. Click Next.
5. Click Next.
6. Accept the terms in the License Agreement, and then click Next.
7. Make sure both Web Access and Admin Web Access are selected, and then click Next.
8. Fill in the FQDN of the Mirage Management server, and then click Next.
9. Click Install.
10. Click Finish when the installation is complete.
The File Portal should now work at https://FQDN/Explorer
The Admin File Portal should show up at https://FQDN/AdminExplorer
In the next article, we’ll discuss Horizon Mirage Web Manager deployment.