In this article, we’re going to focus on the Horizon Mirage 4.4 client installation process.
Horizon Mirage 4.4 Client Installation
1. Double-click MirageClient.64.35175.msi (or.x86.35175 if your client is 32-bit).
2. Click Run if prompted.
3. Click Next.
4. Accept the terms in the License Agreement, and then click Next.
5. Type in the fully-qualified domain name for the Horizon Mirage Server location, check Use SSL to connect to the server, and then click Next.
6. Click Install.
7. Click Yes on the UAC window if prompted.
8. Click Finish to complete the installation.
9. After the installation is complete, you should see a new icon for Horizon Mirage in your system tray.
10. Double-click the Horizon Mirage icon, then you should see the client in the following state:
- Connection Status: Connected
- Current Action: Pending Assignment
The Horizon Mirage client installation is now complete.